Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Dosage: This depends on the potency of your cannabis coconut oil. You can always add more or less depending on your tolerance.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 1” piece fresh turmeric, unpeeled, thinly sliced, or 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 1 ½” piece ginger, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (cannabis-infused or not)
- 1 Tbsp honey (cannabis-infused or not)
- Ground cinnamon, for serving
- Whisk almond milk, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, honey, peppercorns, and 1 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and add the cannabis coconut oil.
- Simmer until flavors have melded, about 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into mugs and top with a dash of cinnamon.