Approximate dosage: 5mg CBD or THC per serving
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 80mg worth of CBD cannabutter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 8 cups apple cider
- 4 cups spiced rum
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, cannabutter, and brown sugar together until fluffy and thoroughly combined.
- Mix in ice cream, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture into a large container and store in the freezer until ready to serve (about two hours).
- In a saucepan, heat cider until boiling while stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and pour into a pitcher. Divide cider evenly into mugs.
- Place two tablespoons of the cannabuttered rum batter into each mug. Fill with a quarter of a cup of spiced rum and top with hot apple cider and a sprinkle of salt.