Prep time: 5 minutes
Steep time: 5-10 minutes
Dosage: We recommend 2 tsp for this recipe, but it depends on the potency of your cannabis. You can always add more or less depending on your tolerance.
- Canabbis infused honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground cannabis trim, stems, or buds
- Coconut milk, optional
- 2 teaspoons dried chamomile
- 2 teaspoons dried rose buds
- You can choose to decarboxylate your dried herb beforehand or not. (Again, this depends on whether you’re looking for the benefits of THCA or THC.)
- Add all dried flowers to a tea infuser and steep in hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy with additional cannabis-infused honey and/or coconut milk for added effects.