Start to Finish: 4 hours 20 minutes (active: 20 minutes)
Yields: 15 truffles
Ingredients for Truffle Base
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ⅔ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup cbd butte
Turkish Coffee Truffles
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- ⅔ cup pistachios, chopped finely
- To make the truffle base, combine the chocolate and butter in a large bowl. Bring the whipping cream to a boil over medium heat, then remove from heat and pour directly over the chocolate and butter. Stir until both are thoroughly combined and melted, and a smooth consistency is reached.
- Combine the filling ingredients of your choice in a small bowl and stir until evenly mixed.
- Add filling ingredients to chocolate and pour the mixture into a container, making sure the mixture is poured at least three centimeters deep. Refrigerate for four hours.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out individual balls of chocolate. Shape by rolling between your palms if needed.
- Roll in the coating ingredient and store in a covered container.