Start to finish: 45 minutes
Yield: 15 cheesecakes
Approximate dosage: 20mg per serving*
- 2 cupcake pans
- 15 cupcake liners
- 15 ginger or molasses cookies (look for small, circular ones)
- One 8-oz package of cream cheese, softened
- One 15-oz can pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg plus 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- ¼ cup melted cannabutter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- alPreheat oven to 325˚F.
- Line pans with cupcake liners. Place one cookie at the bottom of each lined cup.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add sugar and salt and mix until incorporated.
- Add the eggs, yolks, half and half, and cannabutter. Mix thoroughly to ensure even distribution of the cannabutter throughout the mixture. Add vanilla and spices and mix until incorporated.
- Ladle the pumpkin pie filling into the prepared cupcake pans, almost to the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Remove from oven and allow to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!